EXCELLENCE YOU CAN AFFORD
We work with every family to make Catholic education possible for all, through the Florida tax-credit scholarships and other forms of assistance.
St. Joseph Catholic proudly accepts the following scholarships:
- Step Up For Students
- AAA Scholarship
- McKay Scholarship
- Mary C. Forbes Scholarship
- Catholic School Tuition Assistance Grant
Your child may qualify for the Step Up for students scholarship if:
- Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 on or before Sept. 1.
- Students entering first grade must be 6 on or before Sept.1.
- If a member of the household receives SNAP (food stamps), TANF, or FDPIR, the student may qualify.
- If the household income qualifies for free or reduce-priced lunch
- Household income must be at/or below the income criteria found in the chart below:
Step Up for Students is no longer accepting applications for the 2016-17 school year. Applications for the 2017-18 school year will open March 2017.
Still have questions about our scholarships?
Contact our admissions coordinator, Mr. Carlos Hernandez at or 574-631-0726.
Let us help you make Catholic school possible for your family!